And then this one day I created a Blog and all was right with the world. My myspace and facebook ramblings that no one reads can now go unread here.
My writing is often angst-ridden; a style that may seem so unlike me yet reflects me perfectly. There are only a few people who truly hear my voice. You see, I’m a quiet, shy and socially awkward girl. With the exception of my nearest and dearest (of which I can count on one hand), I speak rarely. Few really know me. Not because I don’t try but because they don’t listen. The curse of the demure.
I’m a mild mannered soul with a colossal love/hate relationship with humanity. And that fact reflects heavily in my writing. I surprise myself with the amount of pain that flows from my fingers. I think of myself as a happy person. I laugh every day, I have a great sense of humor, I like who I am, and I like my life. Sometimes my writing comes across like I’m a suicidal teenager. All I can say is that I mean everything I write at the time that I write it. I don’t think much through; I just let it pour from my soul. I often become overly emotional and sometimes even cry when I write. Self-therapy I suppose.
There are not many molds that I fit into. I’ve always been an observer, more comfortable sitting in shadow. I know your life story before you know I’m in the room.
I love the fact that I’m unique. I consider myself smart. Not book smart or street smart. I’m smart in the way only an unobserved observer can be. And I’m kinda snobby about it.
So, welcome to my random ramblings, my thoughts and feelings, my favorite books and movies, whatever’s my pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment